J & J Enterprises now offers Virtual Offices
In addition to our traditional office space in London, Kentucky, we now offer Virtual Offices. Our virtual office plans allow you the flexibility to work from anywhere while still projecting a professional business image. No more meetings at your home or at the local coffee shop!
Virtual Offices substantially reduce startup or expansion costs of any business.
Our plans include:
- Professional business address for accepting, sending and forwarding mail and packages, alleviating privacy and security concerns of a home-based business.
- A full time receptionist at the business address to receive and sign for incoming packages and provide document drop-off/pick-up services for you. Notary service is also available for our clients.
- Meeting Facilities – Hourly, daily or weekly use of a conference room can be rented at short notice.
- Casual Workspace – Office space is available on an occasional or “drop-in” basis; hourly, daily or monthly rates.
Many types of businesses can benefit from a virtual office:
- Home-based Entrepreneur
- Legal Services
- Business Consultants
- Real Estate
- Trades (roofers, plumbers, home services)
- Mediators/Conflict Resolution
- Networking Groups